- Majestic Pure Lavender Oil; blend of two (2) pure lavender oil; Lavandula angustifolia from Bulgaria and Lavandula hybrida from France; steam distilled; Therapeutic grade; Packaged in USA
- Aroma: Best sampled on a test strip or tissue to allow the aroma to breathe, evolve and open up; top note with a strong aroma, it has a rich floral scent that is somewhat fruitier, mellower and less camphoraceous; Lavender oil is known to be helpful in soothing the mind and body when used in aromatherapy
- Safety Warning: For external use only. Other than aromatherapy, dilute with a carrier oil. For topical use, rub a very small amount on the inside of your elbow area to test for any allergic reaction before use, discontinue if irritation occurs; Avoid contact with eyes, keep out of the reach of children. If pregnant, consult with your health care provider before use
- Majestic Pure lavender essential oil offers fresh fragrance that blends well with almost any other essence; the aroma becomes more flowery when it evolves
- Delivered with a premium quality glass dropper for ease-of-use
Lavender Oil is one of the most famous fragrances used for aromatherapy, cosmetics and perfumery. Because of its multiple therapeutic properties, lavender is one of the most versatile aromatic plants known to mankind. Majestic Pure Lavender oil is extracted through steam distillation. Our Lavender Oil is of a therapeutic grade. A top note with a strong aroma, it has a rich floral snt that is somewhat fruitier, mellower and slightly camphoraous. For topical use, need to be diluted with a carrier oil before use. Lavender oil is known to be helpful in soothing the mind and body when used in aromatherapy. Safety Warning: For external use only. Avoid contact with eyes, keep out of the reach of children. If pregnant, consult with your health care provider before use. Other than aromatherapy, carefully dilute with a carrier oil such as fractionated coconut oil. [FDA Statement]: These Statements have not been evaluated by the administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, mitigate, treat, cure or prevent any disease.